BBQ chicken pizza. I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier.
Ingredients of BBQ chicken pizza
- Prepare 1 of (12 inch) pre-baked pizza crust.
- Prepare 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts halves cooked and shredded.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 cup of sliced pepperchini peppers.
- It’s 2 cup of shredded colby-monteray jack cheese.
BBQ chicken pizza is right up there with our other favorite kinds of pizza—classic pepperoni, and chicken alfredo pizza with a delicious white sauce. When it comes to dinner, pizza is always a good. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza.
BBQ chicken pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- place pizza crust on medium baking sheet. Spread BBQ sauce on crust..
- spread shredded chicken, cheese, & pepperchinis on pizza..
- bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. add cilantro.
This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when we lived in California. When we moved we had to make a version of our own at home and let me tell you. Wood fired pizza recipe topped with bbq sauce, chicken, red onions, and cilantro.