Honey Sriracha Chicken Pizza. Sriracha Honey Chicken Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. A delicious summer pizza with chicken, honey and sriracha, made on the grill to keep the kitchen cool! MORE+ LESS It's easy to grill up a pizza in minutes, and this one with honey and sriracha chicken is truly delicious.
Ingredients of Honey Sriracha Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 1 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of sriracha.
- You need 1/2 of Fresh lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
With options to alter the amount of spice in sauce, you can make it either milder or hotter…the. Honey Sriracha Chicken Thighs sweet, spicy, tender, and juicy! A super fast prep makes them a great weeknight dinner. I fell in love with chicken thighs a while back when I made the Maple Dijon Chicken Thighs.
Honey Sriracha Chicken Pizza instructions
- Marinate chicken in ingredients for atleast 4 hours, preferably overnight..
- Put crust in oven while it preheat to get a crisp crust..
- Grill chicken while crust is cooking, or cook it on the stove top..
- Add chicken to pizza crust with sauce of your choice and cheese and cook on 425 for 8-10 minutes..
They're super easy to cook, usually quite inexpensive, and always. Lightly coat a large rimmed baking sheet with vegetable oil. Dry the chicken wings with paper towels and place in a large bowl. My last meal – or, at least PART of my last meal – would most definitely be pizza. It would include some sort of pizza, tons of cheese, no pepperoni and even more cheese on top.