Chicken Club Pizza.
Ingredients of Chicken Club Pizza
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing, divided.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded triple cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of finely chopped cooked chicken or I use rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon cooked and crumbled, or I use precooked bacon pieces in a bag.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1 of tomato finally chopped.
- It’s 1 of (13.8 oz.) tube of refrigerated pizza crust.
Chicken Club Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 400.
- unroll pizza dough on to greased cooking sheet. bake for 10 minutes..
- mix mayonnaise and 1/3 cup of ranch dressing. spread on to crust. tap with half of cheese, chicken, remaining cheese and bacon..
- bake 5 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. top with lettuce and tomato drizzle with remaining dressing.