BB's BBQ Chicken Pizza. A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! The amount of ingredients stated for this made it taste like a pile of hot garbage. I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much.
Ingredients of BB's BBQ Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 1 of packaged pizza crust mix.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 of precooked bacon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of thick bbq sauce ( I use kraft thick and spicy).
Is there anyone out there who doesn't like pizza? This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. It's the classic BBQ feast atop a crispy pizza base – who would have thought? Impress your crowd this season with a delicious pizza topped with fire-roasted corn, chicken and sweet red peppers finished Slide the pizza off the peel and into your Ooni pizza oven, making sure to rotate the pizza regularly.
BB's BBQ Chicken Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to 425.
- mix pizza crust according to package directions.
- dice onion and chicken and cook until onions are soft and chicken is done.
- spread crust on oiled pizza pan and cover evenly with bbq sauce.
- top with cheddar, feta, pineapple, and chopped bacon.
- bake according to pizza crust directions, usually around 10 min.
This crowd-pleasing pizza gets its hearty texture from tender bites of chicken and sautéed onion coated in our smoky barbecue spice blend—plus a delightfully melty layer of sharp white cheddar. We're serving it with a sweet-and-tangy side of roasted broccoli tossed with golden raisins and lemon. Homemade thick crust BBQ chicken pizza with BBQ sauce, BBQ chicken, mozzarella cheese, bacon, pineapple, and jalapeño slices. Josh loves pizza and is excited to share his all-time favorite pizza recipe with you today. When he first started making this BBQ Chicken Deluxe Pan Pizza I thought he.