Bbq chicken pizza. I've made BBQ chicken pizza before and it is much easier to gauge how much you put in it by eye. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken pizza
- Prepare 2 of Boneless skinless Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 small of onion or red onion.
- You need 1 of premade pizza crust, pillsbury or the package ones are fine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Barbecue sauce, i like to use bullseye sweet and sticky.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Brown or yellow sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oil or margarine to Grease.
BBQ chicken pizza is right up there with our other favorite kinds of pizza—classic pepperoni, and chicken alfredo pizza with a delicious white sauce. When it comes to dinner, pizza is always a good. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen. It's great and really different from your traditional pizza.
Bbq chicken pizza instructions
- Cut chicken onto small pieces.
- Mince onion into small bits or in chunks as preferred.
- Mix together, barbecue sauce, honey, chili powder, basil and sugar until smooth.
- Spread new sauce on pizza crust.
- Throw remaining sauce in with the chicken and toss so the chicken is covered in sauce.
- Spread chicken on pizza.
- Spread onion on pizza.
- Cover with cheese.
- Bake as instructed for the crust and enjoy.
This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. Are you a pizza lover like me? This BBQ Chicken Pizza with cilantro reminds me of a pizza we used to order at a local place when we lived in California. When we moved we had to make a version of our own at home and let me tell you. Wood fired pizza recipe topped with bbq sauce, chicken, red onions, and cilantro.