Low carb tortilla pizza. These mouthwatering mini-pizzas are as big on flavor as they are low in carbs. In just a few minutes you'll be snacking on a gooey pizza loaded with all the lip-smacking stars of this Italian classic. This low carb pizza is the perfect lunch or dinner when you are craving pizza!
Ingredients of Low carb tortilla pizza
- It’s 1 of Mission wheat low carb tortilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Great Value mozerella cheese.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Francistco Rinaldi pizza sauce.
- It’s 5 of pepperoni slices.
- It’s 3 of table spoons of coconut oil.
- It’s of `(Optional) Pizza toppings of your choice,mushrooms,sausage,ect.
If you are one of those people, low carb or keto-friendly pizza is high on your wish list. As a low carber, you've probably shouted, "Where's the bread?" at least once. I know all about it, it's a tough Best Keto Tortilla Recipe You'll Try. This low carb tortilla recipe is versatile and simple to make.
Low carb tortilla pizza step by step
- Place a small skillet on the stove a on meduim heat..
- Pour or scoop coconut oil into the skillet..
- Place the tortilla flat in the skillet..
- Cook 20 secs then flip. Coninue cooking until golden brown..
- Remove tortilla from skillet and let it cool.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place parchment paper in a shallow pan or on a cookie sheet. Place the tortilla on the parchment paper..
- (Optional) You can use cooking spray instead of parchment paper to create a nonstick cooking surface. Simply spray th bottom of the pan..
- Spread the pizza sauce on the tortilla. Then sprinkle the mozerella cheese.Finally add the pepperoni..
- Place in a preheated 375 degree oven.
- Bake for ten minutes or until the cheese is melted..
- Remove from oven and let it cool for 1 minute..
- Serve warm.
I most often use them as a burritos, soft tacos or enchiladas. Luckily, there are so many amazing low carb alternatives to the carbby kind, that i've totally been able to satisfy my pizza cravings! On the nights I know my family will be getting delivery, I plan ahead so I can make my own without feeling left out of the pizza party. Our low calorie, low carb tortillas are perfect for your next taco or fajita night. They are quick to whip up and taste like real tortillas!