Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza. Great recipe for Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza. Me and the wife love a thin crust pizza and thought we'd share our recipe. And place on your baking tray.
Ingredients of Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza
- Prepare of Base.
- You need 250 grams of Plain Flour.
- You need 150 ml of Tepid Water.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fine Sea Salt.
- You need 10 grams of Yeast.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Large Shallots.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Rapeseed Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Basil.
- It’s 1 can of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 pinch of All Purpose Seasoning.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 1 of Pepperoni.
- You need 1 of Chargrilled Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Peppers.
- It’s 1 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Red Onion.
- You need 1 of Grated Mature Cheese.
- You need 1 of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
Crisp bottom, two types of mozzarella, salami, artichokes and sun dried tomato pesto. What more could you are for in a pizza? A Stone Baked Thin Pizza Base Topped with Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella Cheese, Smoke Flavoured Pepperoni, Smoke Flavoured Our pizzas are then immediately frozen to lock in the freshness and flavour. Goodfella's. delicious Italian American style pizza from the original frozen pizza people.
Italian Meat Feast Thin Pizza instructions
- For the base, add the yeast to the water and stir until dissolved..
- Add salt to the flour and make a mound with a hole in the top. Pour the water into the middle, slowly, while adding flour from the edges into the pool, until all the water is gone..
- Leave for 15 minutes to rise, then knead the rest of the flour and dough together for at least 5 minutes..
- Cover with a clean tea towel and leave for 60 to 90 minutes. It will double in size..
- Knead the dough for another 2 minutes and split into 2 portions. Don't roll until you are ready to add the toppings. If you don't do this straight away, we got better bases by kneading the dough for the 2 minutes just before rolling..
- Fry shallots and garlic cloves in the oil until soft..
- Add tomato paste and continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add basil, Worcestershire Sauce and all purpose seasoning. Continue stirring for 2 minutes..
- Add can of chopped tomatoes and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until it thickens up..
- Take off the heat and blend well. We then sieved the sauce to remove any pips, lumps etc. It may need reducing further until its the right consistency..
- Roll the dough to the desired size. We love a thin base so rolled it until it was about 3mm thick. And place on your baking tray. When it comes to cooking the pizza, we used a round pizza oven tray brushed with oil, but I'm sure a pizza stone would be better..
- Spread the sauce leaving about 1cm from the edge. Spread your toppings liberally. Sometimes less really is more! Finish off with the mature cheese and mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top. Don't be tempted to over do it with the cheese, we got better results without totally covering with cheese..
- Bake at 200°F Celsius standard oven or 180°F Celsius fan oven for 10-12 minutes..
The Best Italian Meat Pizza Recipes on Yummly Cheesy Sausage And Mushroom Pizza, Italian Pizza, Stuffed Crust Pizza. Which kind of meat would you like in the recipe? Keto Sheet Pan PizzaA Family Feast. How to make restaurant style pizza at home.