Healthy Pizza. The BEST healthy pizza topped with fresh veggies, mozzarella, chicken, arugula and a balsamic glaze. Making homemade pizza is one of our. Find healthy, delicious pizza recipes including pepperoni, flatbread, cheese and vegetarian pizza recipes.
Ingredients of Healthy Pizza
- It’s 2 large of zucchini.
- It’s 1 large of eggplant.
- It’s 1 of water for boiling the zucchini and eggplant.
- Prepare of Pizza's Topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of any pizza sauce you prefer.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mashroom.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of black olvies.
- You need 1/4 cup of green olives.
- You need 1/4 cup of beef or chicken (grilled).
- You need 1/4 cup of cheese ( cheddar and mozzarella ).
Read on to see which healthy pizza recipes grab your tongue by its taste buds! Warning: You may drool on your smartphone or keyboard while scrolling through these delicious options. We created this epic list of all the healthiest pizza fixings so you can build exactly what you (and And don't stop before you get to the bottom: We're hiding five super-special Greatist favorite pizza recipes. These healthy recipes will get you there.
Healthy Pizza step by step
- put the zucchinis and eggplant in a boiling water for about 30 min..
- after it cooked well. put it a side to cool for 2 minutes.. then cut the zucchinis in half , and sliced the eggplant.
- place them on the a microwavable plate or any plate u can use in the oven..
- start putting the topping on the zucchinis and eggplant (pizza sauce first, black olive, green olive, Mashroom, beef or chicken, cheeses).
- here we almost done , place then in the oven or the microwave to melt the cheese..
- bon appetite.
Need a healthy starter to go with your meal? These healthy pizza recipes will satisfy your cravings every time. These Healthy Pizza Recipes Will Convince You to Skip Takeout for Good. Yes, healthy pizza recipes can taste just as good as the pizza you're used to. Feel free to add extra toppings like Black Olives, Tomatoes, Jalepenos and more!