Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕. An EASY low carb keto Fathead pizza crust recipe with coconut flour OR almond flour. Fathead pizza is the ultimate keto pizza – crispy Have you ever tried low carb keto Fathead pizza crust? You guys, it's unbelievably similar to "real" pizza dough made with wheat!
Ingredients of Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕
- It’s 1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of cream cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
Remove top layer of paper and add to baking sheet. Using a fork, make holes all throughout the dough. You can eat keto pizza crust. Fathead pizza dough recipe is all the rage.
Keto: Fathead Pizza dough 🍕 step by step
- Add mozzarella cheese and cream to a microwave proof bowl. Place 1 min in microwave on high. Take out and stir. Add back to microwave for 30 seconds more. Add almond flour, garlic powder and egg. Mix quickly until dough forms..
- Add dough between 2 sheets of parchment paper and roll. Remove top layer of paper and add to baking sheet. Using a fork, make holes all throughout the dough. Bake about 8 mins depending on your stove until it looks like the pic below👇🏽👇🏽.
- Afterward decorate your pizza and place back in oven until cheese melts!.
Fat head dough is all the rage in the keto world! Made predominantly with cheese, it really is the ultimate low carb "bread". The pizza reheats great in the microwave so if This dough is so versatile! Use it as a pizza crust like in this recipe or make it into a lovely homemade garlic focaccia – simply drench with. An easy fathead pizza crust recipe along with special pizza meal prep instructions.