Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb). Fathead pizza dough is a gluten-free, low carb and keto dough that is made with mozzarella, cream cheese, egg, and some type of low carb flour. There's a reason fathead pizza crust is such a staple for a keto diet plan. It's super easy to make, and the best part is that the texture is very close to real.
Ingredients of Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb)
- You need 2 oz. of cream cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of almond flour.
Fathead pizza dough recipe is all the rage. It's easy to make AND versatile! We even use it for sweets. Fathead pizza is all the rage among keto and low carb dieters.
Fathead Pizza Dough (low carb) step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese in a small bowl. Microwave on high for 20 seconds at a time until cheese is melted..
- Add remaining ingredients to the melted cheese and mix well..
- Grease a pizza pan and spread dough out into a 1/2 thick circle..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown..
- Top with your favorite pizza toppings and bake 10 minutes..
This pizza crust is a gluten free version that fits low carb, high fat macros perfectly. This is THE BEST Fathead pizza recipe! Learning how to make low carb fathead dough is a keto game changer, and this fat head pizza is proof of that. Many people use Fathead Dough as pizza crusts, but the dough can be used for many types of recipes. Our mission is to make the low carb lifestyle easy, fun, and delicious, and empower our millions.