Pizza Baked Tomatos. Baked Potato Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. In a bowl, combine butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Mix up dinner time with Pizza Baked Potatoes!
Ingredients of Pizza Baked Tomatos
- You need 6-7 of firm Roma tomatoes.
- You need 4 ounce of package of Boursin garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of )2 cupshreaded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 (4 cup) of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of Red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of each chopped fresh basil, parsley and green onions.
- You need of Italian seasoning for sprinkling.
- You need 6 of pepperoni slices.
Starchy potatoes, such as russets and many sweet potatoes, are very absorbent and are great for baking and frying. Pretty red-skinned and fingerling potatoes, which are. "Baked potatoes are all-American. You've had them so many different ways. I decided to put them on pizza," Guy says.
Pizza Baked Tomatos step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a baking dish with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Cut tops off tomatoes and carefully remove inside forming a shell, season with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl combine cheeses FXCEPT Romano cheese, fresh herbs and red pepper flakes.
- Stuff tomatoes with this mixture.
- Top with Romano cheese and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- Top each tomato with a pepperoni slice. Place in prepared pan and bake about 20 minutes until cheese is melted but tomatos still hold their shape.
Pizza Stuffed Baked Potatoes are stuffed with all of your favorite pizza toppings for a quick and easy dinner! Stuff all your favorite pizza toppings in a baked potato. These baked potato pizzas use baked potatoes for the crust. Top with pizza sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings for an easy dinner everyone will love! Loaded baked potato pizza combines the world's best flavors – potato, cheese, and bacon!