Veggie Pizza. Sie können die Domain veggie.pizza kaufen! Diese Webseite wurde vom Domain Inhaber dynamisch generiert, der das Sedo Domain Parking Programm nutzt. My mom used to make a similar veggie pizza for me when I was young and I'd been wanting to try making it myself.
Ingredients of Veggie Pizza
- It’s 2 packages of refrigerator crescent rolls.
- It’s 2 of 8 ounce cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 cup of miracle whip.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry ranch style dressing mix.
- You need 1 cup of green pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of red pepper.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of grated carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of onions chopped.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of sliced radishes.
My mother has been making these for quite some time. This veggie pizza is incredibly easy, doesn't require many ingredients and can be made ahead of time. You can top it with whatever combination of cheese and vegetables you'd like. Homemade Veggie Pizza recipe made-from-scratch using fresh veggies, low fat shredded cheese and homemade pizza sauce.
Veggie Pizza instructions
- Spread crescent dough on cookie sheet or pizza pan..
- Pinch together edges. Make ridge up sides..
- Bake 10 minutes at 350. Let cool completely..
- Mix cream cheese, miracle whip, and ranch mix..
- Spread on baked dough..
- Put veggies On top..
- Sprinkle cheese all over..
- Store in fridge until serving time..
- Note: it is easier to cut into squares if you do so before adding the veggies and cheese. Enjoy..
This Vegetarian Pizza is loaded with bell peppers, olives, onions, and even more fresh veggies! The mixture of salty feta and creamy mozzarella really make this veggie pizza. There's no need to bring confetti to your next snack-time gathering. Just carry in this colorful veggie pizza that's topped with a rainbow of crunchy vegetables! These veggie pizzas pack winning flavour combinations plus your five-a-day.