Easy fruit pizza. Want to try out Nutella fruit pizza next? Browse our fruit pizza recipes for ideas. Or, if you want to sharpen your general pizza skills, reference our.
Ingredients of Easy fruit pizza
- You need 1 packages of Pre-made Sugar Cookie Dough.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Strawberry.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Kiwi cut up.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Raspberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Blueberries.
- You need 1/4 cup of Blackberries.
- Prepare 3 each of Peeled Clementine Oranges.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of of Cream Cheese.
See more ideas about Fruit pizza, Easy fruit pizza, Fruit pizza sugar cookie. This easy red, white, and blue dessert is made with refrigerated. This Easy Fruit Pizza recipe has a sugar cookie crust, marshmallow cream cheese frosting, and People have been asking me for years if I had a fruit pizza recipe, and I remember the first time. Learn how to make Easy Fruit Pizza.
Easy fruit pizza step by step
- Heat oven according to the directions on the sugar cookie package.
- Place sugar cookie dough in the center of a large pizza pan (18-20 inches). Then use your hands to evenly spread the dough into a circle 1 inch from the edge.
- Bake cookie 10-12 mins until the edges are golden brown. Cookie will rise as it cooks. Then remove from oven and cool completely.
- While waiting for the cookie to cool mix sugar and cream cheese in bowl. Microwave for a few seconds for easier mixing….
- Wash and cut up fruit.
- When cookie is cooled completely spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie leaving "crust" or no "crust".
- Top with fruit and enjoy.
Make this easy fruit pizza and watch their eyes pop! Soft sugar cookie crust topped with fluffy cream cheese frosting & a mosaic of gorgeous glazed fruit. This simple fruit pizza recipe is easy to make and absolutely gorgeous! A buttery crescent dough crust is topped with a cream cheese frosting and then piled high with fresh seasonal fruit. Put a sweet and fresh spin on this traditional recipe with this Easy Fruit Pizza.