Fresh Fruit Pizza. The time-saving secret behind this beautiful fruit pizza is a crust made from Pillsbury™ refrigerated sugar cookie dough, and the wow factor comes from the rainbow of fresh fruit. Keywords: fruit pizza, sugar cookie crust, fresh fruit pizza. See more ideas about Fresh fruit pizza, Fruit pizza, Fresh fruit.
Ingredients of Fresh Fruit Pizza
- You need 1 packages of Sugar cookie dough.
- It’s 1 packages of Philly cream cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of powered sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of pineapple juice-use more or less depending on your desire.
- You need 1/2 cup of pineapple tidbits-cut in half (saved some juice for cream cheese mixture.
- Prepare 2 of kiwi-sliced into small pieces.
- You need 1 cup of fresh strawberries-cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 2 of bananas-sliced cut when you ready to place on pizza.
- You need 1 can of mandarin oranges- cut into small pieces.
Our Healthy Fruit Pizza is made with just a few simple ingredients you probably already have. This easy Fruit Pizza recipe is made with my favorite brown sugar cookie crust, it's spread with a dreamy Which means it's also the best season of the year to make a gorgeous fresh fruit pizza! You'll absolutely love this easy fruit pizza! This is one of my all-time favorite fruit desserts.
Fresh Fruit Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Place sugar cookie dough in a circle around the middle of the pan. light coat a rolling pin with powered sugar and roll out dough evenly to edge of pan..
- Bake according to pkg directions or until lightly brown and puffy. approx. 10-15 minutes.
- In a med. mixing bowl add cream cheese, powered sugar and pineapple juice and mix on low until and sugar is mixed. mix until cheese mixture is smooth and creamy. set aside until ready to use.
- Cut all the fruit into bite size pieces(except for the bananas and do not mix the fruit together).
- Once cookie dough is lightly brown and puffy remove from oven. Move cookie from pan and place on a counter and let cool for 30 min. or until completely cooled.
- Once cookie is cooled, spread cheese mixture evenly over the entire cookie. Add bananas, strawberries, kiwi, oranges and pineapples evenly over the entire cookie. cover with foil or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. cut and serve.
The sugar cookie crust topped with the cream cheese frosting and fresh fruit is absolute perfection. Fruit Pizza is a dessert pizza made with a sugar cookie crust, a cream cheese frosting layer, and fresh fruit toppings. The sugar cookie crust can be homemade or store bought. I personally think this fruit pizza recipe is even better after an hour or two in the fridge. It gives the fruit, topping and crust flavors to meld a little more and everything is cold.