Mini Fruit Pizza Bites. Fruit pizza is delicious, but it's even better when it's mini fruit pizza made with brownies. Friday night always means pizza night in my house. Now, I know that usually when you hear "pizza night," you think cheese, pepperoni and sauce, but not anymore.
Ingredients of Mini Fruit Pizza Bites
- It’s 6 of Oatmeal Digestive cookies.
- Prepare of For Cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter softened.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/5 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 6 of Fresh fruits strawberries slices.
- You need 6 of kiwi slices.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of pomegranate kernels.
She got out the sugar cookie dough and started cutting it up. I wondered why since she was making a pizza and she said it was easier to get the dough flattened like that. These mini fruit pizzas are built on simple soft sugar cookies and topped with white chocolate cream cheese filling and colorful fresh fruits. Easy Mini Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza Recipe.
Mini Fruit Pizza Bites instructions
- For the cream cheese frosting beat the cream cheese, milkmaid and butter in a medium bowl using a hand blender, at a medium speed until smooth, for about 2 minutes..
- Add the powdered sugar and beat for 2 minutes..
- Add the vanilla extract and cinnamon powder and beat for 1 more minute..
- Frosting the cookies – Spread the oatmeal digestive cookies on a serving plate.
- Spread a thick layer of frosting over each of the cookie..
- Add fresh fruit toppings- like strawberry and kiwi slices and pomegranate kernels to the cookies..
- Serve to your loved ones.
This is a new spin on a fruit pizza. Mini Fruit Pizza – classic summer dessert in bite-size! You won't be able to stop eating these simple soft sugar cookies topped with white chocolate cream cheese frosting and colorful fresh fruits. Fruit pizza is an absolute summer classic, or at least it should be. No-Bake Mini Fruit Pizzas can stay, but on the other hand, I think every obnoxious dessert healthification that I have ever been involved with Bottom line with these No-Bake Mini Fruit Pizzas is that they're a great way to enjoy dessert without feeling like you just killed your body with a refined.