Mini Pig Pizza Treats. Mini pigs are wonderful animals that need special diets, attention and care. What kind of treats do mini pigs like? Baby Pigs Pet Pigs Guinea Pigs Mini Potbelly Pigs Micro Mini Pig Miniature Pigs Teacup Pigs Pot Belly Pigs Pig Pen.
Ingredients of Mini Pig Pizza Treats
- You need 2 cups of Whole Wheat Flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of Unbleached White Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn Meal.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of water-2 cups of water if the dough is a little dry.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheese cup of chopped sundried tomatoes.
Roll up mini hotdogs in pizza dough so the dough wraps around twice – leaving the ends sticking out and cutting off any excess. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet until ready to boil. Fruit can be given in moderation as treats. Pigs are omnivores, so they are likely to eat nearly everything that comes their way, but that does not mean they should.
Mini Pig Pizza Treats step by step
- 375 °f.
- Put all of your ingredients in a large bowl.mix well then flour a working space knead the dough till it well formed (it will be a stiff Roll out the dough till it is approximately 1/2″ thick and then cut out any size or shape you would like..
- Once they are all cut out and on a greased baking sheet or placed on parchment they get popped into the over for approximately 50 minutes. After 40 minutes.I take them out…brush them with oil and sprinkle some extra cheese..
A balanced diet for a pig is one that doesn't. Sharp's Mini Pig Food – All Natural Ingredients. Our Sweet Pig® pizza features smoked ham, tomatoes and maybe the most controversial pizza topping of all: sweet pineapple. Changing to a mini pizza with half-toppings will convert all toppings to full coverage. DIY Pig Toy – Treat Dispensing Toy – Mini Pig Spin the Bottle Game.