Gluten Free PIZZA!!!. This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. We've used this gluten-free pizza recipe several times just this month, and we've started passing the recipe on to friends and family member to show them how easy making. Pizza is one of my all-time favorite things to eat!
Ingredients of Gluten Free PIZZA!!!
- You need 1 cup of gluten free flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn oil.
Subscribe so you don't miss my next recipe! This pizza crust has all the qualities that I love in pizza…a chewy texture, a slightly crispy crust, and just enough sturdiness to hold all the toppings that. This is the BEST gluten free pan pizza you will ever have! Just like the thick crust almost-fried-on-the-bottom pan pizza we used to get back in our days of delivery!!
Gluten Free PIZZA!!! instructions
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Spread on to baking pan to form a circle 1/4 of an inch thick.
- Cook for 14 minutes or until lightly browned around the edge..
- Remove from oven and add toppings (sauce, cheese, etc).
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
This gluten free pizza crust is chewy and delicious and will go perfectly with all your favorite toppings! As more brands were starting to embrace gluten free I found some frozen pizzas that actually tasted pretty good, my husband even declared one of them as being better than regular pizza. Since restaurants serving safe gluten-free pizza are still hard to find, it's great being able to make this last-minute crust without having to allow it to rise. If the thought of a yeast-free pizza is anathema to you, no problem! Replace the baking powder with one packet of active dry yeast.