Quick and Easy Pizza. All Reviews for Quick and Easy Pizza Crust. Check out this Easy and Quick Pizza Dough/ Base Recipe For a delicious crispy crust, we recommend using the Culinary Couture pizza stone. A very quick way to make your own home-made pizza.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Pizza
- You need of Pizza Crust.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of yeast (or 1 packet).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil (vegetable or olive).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of lukewarm water (1/2 c. hot mixed with 1/2 c. cold).
- It’s 1 can of pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 2 cup of cheese, cheddar and mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of favorite pizza toppings.
- It’s of For The Pan.
- It’s 1 of olive oil.
- You need 1 of corn meal.
Cut into bite-sized pieces, and it can double as a great. Note: This is one of the few of my older posts with gluten in them. For a gluten free (and grain free) alternative, see this recipe for a paleo pizza crust. It starts with ground beef, which, upon closer reflection, I cannot think of any other time in the history of Pinch of Yum that I've posted a recipe that uses My Grandma uses English muffins for the bread, and keeps them in the freezer for quick and easy dinners!
Quick and Easy Pizza instructions
- Lightlt grease cookie sheet with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with corn meal to help prevent sticking..
- In a medium size mixing bowl, Combine all ingredients and mix. Dump onto a flat surface like a cutting board. Knead dough until well combined and a little elastic..
- Break dough in 4 equal pieces. Roll into balls..
- Use a rolling pin and roll the balls out into flat circular shapes, one at a time..
- Place 2 at a time on a cookie sheet..
- Pour a small amount of sauce in center of circle dough and spread out evenly. Add more sauce until desired amount, but not too much because it will run..
- Top with cheese and favorite toppings..
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes..
From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative projects to keep kids learning, we're sharing our best advice and ideas to keep you busy at home. The only problem? most people don´t have the time to make homemade pizza. Here is a recipe for a Quick and Easy Pizza I used pita breads as the pizza base, making this pizza super fast and easy to make. This pizza uses a simple combination of flavors but has an. You'll have dinner on the table in no time.