Sweet corn pizza. Be the first to rate & review! Cutting fresh corn from the cob is a must for these cheery summer pizzas. It adds flavor and texture that you can't get from canned or.
Ingredients of Sweet corn pizza
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose Flour/ Maida.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- You need 2 tsp of curd.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need As needed of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of shimla mirch(capsicum).
- You need 2 tsp of pizza sauce.
- You need 1 bowl of sweet corn.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
Loaded with fresh mozzarella, my famous basil vinaigrette and more. Finely I got something really tasty. Here I present you the delecious , full of awesomeness, sweet corn pizza. Made quickly using readymade pizza bases, this unique pizza features a topping with two types of corn – baby corn and sweet corn.
Sweet corn pizza instructions
- Take a bowl for Pizza base.
- Add curd sugar baking soda start and 2 tbsp oil in flour.
- Mix it well.
- Add little water at a time.
- Dough is ready now.
- Take a tray for making pizza.
- Spread some oil on the tray.
- Play the dough on the tray rolling pin.
- Bread pizza sauce over the pizza.
- Place capsicum pieces at some distance and olives.
- Spread sweet corn.
- Grate the cheese on pizza.
- Put pizza in oven for 12 minutes at 200 degree Celsius.
- Pizza is ready.
It can be made within minutes using a simple pan. View top rated Sweet corn pizza recipes with ratings and reviews. Vegan Black Bean Salad with Peppers, Sweet Corn and Cilantro, Sweet Corn with Parmesan and Cilantro Recipe, Savory… Sweet Corn Pizza. How To Make Coconut And Parmesan Rubbed Sweetcorn. Sweet, tender vegetables and two kinds of cheese—melty fresh mozzarella and nutty Asiago—are layered on our crispy crust and classic red sauce.