Corn cheese pizza. Cheesy Corn Pizza Have you heard of this famous Korean side dish, corn cheese? Typically made with creamy, tangy mayonnaise and sweet corn, this famous Korean side dish was one of my favorite parts of Korean BBQ. I've always had this when I went out for Korean BBQ with my family in Korea, and it's still one of my favorite side dishes.
Ingredients of Corn cheese pizza
- Prepare 1 of pizza base.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of sweet corn boiled.
- You need of Cheese as required.
- It’s of Salt and pepper as required.
- You need of Tomato sauce.
It's not just look like pizza but also taste like pizza. Sprinkle yeast over; stir to blend. Sweet corn Capsicum Paneer (optional) Pizza sauce (you can also use schezwan chutney in base) Oregano (optional) i use for market taste Chilli flakes Mozzrella cheese (use any cheese available. Place flour in a medium shallow bowl and coat frozen mozzarella sticks in flour, tapping off excess.
Corn cheese pizza step by step
- Firstly take pizza base spread sauce and corn then salt and pepper as required.
- Spread cheese on it and put it in the oven for 2 to 3minutes.
- After 3 minutes pizza is ready to serve.
Whisk cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, dried oregano, and garlic powder into. Select your favorite Veg/Non-Veg Pizzas and get the best deals/coupons online. Spread pizza sauce or ketchup all over it. Now sprinkle mozarella cheese over it, followed by sweet corn olives, oregano, pepper, salt. Brush the crust with some olive oil all over the pizza for flavour.