Corn pizza. Elote, also known as Mexican street corn, is grilled corn on the cob slathered with an irresistibly salty-tangy mix of mayonnaise, sour cream, cotija cheese, lime juice, and chile powder. Place the parchment and dough on a flat baking sheet. Spread marinara sauce on the crust.
Ingredients of Corn pizza
- You need 1 cup of Boiled corn.
- It’s 1 of pizza base.
- You need as needed of Cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare to taste of salt and black pepper powder.
Note: We tested with Boboli Original Pizza Crust. It adds flavor and texture that you can't get from canned or frozen corn. Beyond that, feel free to play: There's lots of room for improvisation in the varieties of pesto, cheese or veggies used. Elote Pizza is everything you love about elote piled onto a freshly baked pizza!
Corn pizza step by step
- Now take pizza base spread butter ketchup and veggies now add corn and now add cheese add oregano mixed herbs bake for 5 mins in oven it’s ready 😊.
Charred corn, chili powder, chipotle mayo, cilantro, and lots of cheese! —PIN THIS RECIPE— Hey friends! We'll get to the Elote Pizza (aka Mexican Street Corn Pizza) in just a sec. You may notice a different look here at Love Bakes Good Cakes. My love for pizza never ends, i have been creating so many pizza recipes over the years. Still i am looking for new toppings and new flavours.