Bread corn pizza. I have used it many times. The corn bread is cooked on the stove, but it does require a cast iron pot/skillet with a lid or a similar type of dutch oven. It has to be something heavy or it will burn on the bottom.
Ingredients of Bread corn pizza
- You need 10 of fresh sandwich bread slice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Boiled American sweet corn.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green capsicum.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cabbage.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Oil or butter for greasing appe pan.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
Stir in corn just until blended. Prepare corn bread mix according to package directions; stir in crushed tortilla chips. Roll out on cookie sheet or pizza pan. Cornbread Pizza will be a new family favorite!
Bread corn pizza instructions
- Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl except bread, cheese & tomato sauce. Mix all properly. Add half of cheese in mixture. Keep half for garnishing..
- Cut bread slices with round cutter..
- Grease appe pan with oil or butter. Heat pan on gas on medium flame. Set bread round slices in each round shape. Press with fingers..
- Spread tomato sauce on bread slice. Place pizza stuffing on bread. Roast it on slow flame. Then garnish with cheese & cover it with lid. Cook it on slow flame for 2-3 minutes until crispy..
- Transfer it into serving dish. Serve hot..
Ground beef, onion, pepper, pizza sauce, melted cheese and pepperoni all on a cornbread crust! It's that time of year again! The National Cornbread Festival is happening in the small town (but with big hearts!) of South Pittsburg, Tennessee! It happens every year in April. If you're craving homemade pizza, but don't have the time or energy to make a pizza crust, just reach into the freezer and take out some naan bread.