Cheese corn pizza. Learn to make Corn Cheese Pizza at home! Top evenly with tomato, corn, cheese, and garlic. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
Ingredients of Cheese corn pizza
- You need of Pizza base.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sweet corn boiled.
- Prepare 3 1/2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 2 of medium green /red capsicum.
- You need 1 of Chopped lenghwise medium tomata chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of butter pizza souce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese gratted.
- It’s as per taste of Salt.
Cheese's rolls out its own candy corn pizza — but there's a catch. Pizza on the grill is my number-one way to entertain outdoors. Just ask any of my friends and I love creating new flavors using up the last of my farmers market finds, and cherry tomato, corn, and goat. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla cheese corn pizza.
Cheese corn pizza instructions
- Heat a non stick pan with 2 tablespoons oil pour the tomato puree and let it cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt and mix well put off the gas and keep a side.
- Add the remaining oil in another pan and add capsicum. Saute the capsicum untill it becomes soft.
- Add tomatoes, sweet corn salt and white pepper powder mix well and cook for a minutes remove from stove and set aside.
- Heat a non stick pan and place a pizza base upside down on it heat until it becomes golden flip it and apply butter along with cooked tomato puree, pizza sauce, capsicum-corn mixture. Cover it with mozzarella cheese.
- Heat it properly for 3 -4 minutes before serving it cut into slices and relish with chilli sauce or tomato sauce.
This is a special Paratha(Indian Bread) stuffed with cheese and corns. It's so delicious that kids will surely love this. It looks like Pizza and can be great for lunch and dinners. Photo about A still of cheese corn pizza fresh and warm right from the pan. It is only when the spices are added that you start noticing both the cheese and the corn.