Healthy Pizza. The BEST healthy pizza topped with fresh veggies, mozzarella, chicken, arugula and a balsamic glaze. Making homemade pizza is one of our. Find healthy, delicious pizza recipes including pepperoni, flatbread, cheese and vegetarian pizza recipes.
Ingredients of Healthy Pizza
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of curd.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 of chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of chopped tomato.
- It’s 1 of big spoon corns.
- You need of Paneer cubes(small).
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Grated cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- You need of Oregano.
- Prepare of Chilly flakes.
Read on to see which healthy pizza recipes grab your tongue by its taste buds! Warning: You may drool on your smartphone or keyboard while scrolling through these delicious options. We created this epic list of all the healthiest pizza fixings so you can build exactly what you (and And don't stop before you get to the bottom: We're hiding five super-special Greatist favorite pizza recipes. These healthy recipes will get you there.
Healthy Pizza instructions
- Take 2 cup flour in a bowl. Add baking powder and baking soda. Knead the dough with curd. Add 1 tablespoon oil to smoothen the dough….
- Leave this dough for 45 minutes for fermentation..
- Heat the pan. Put 1 tablespoon oil to saute the chopped veggies. Saute it for 5 minutes on medium flame. Add salt and black pepper according to taste… Switch off the flame and cover it with lid..
- Now after 45 minutes check ur dough.. Make big round balls.. Roll dough out in 12 inches circle… Puncture it with a fork…
- Take non stick pan. Pre heat it. Put rolled chapati on it. Cover it with lid and cook it for 5 minutes on slow flame..
- Now base is ready. Spread pizza sauce on the base.. Spread grated cheese… Spread veggies.. Again spread grated cheese..
- Grill it in microwave for 10 minutes…
- Pizza is ready.. Put some oregano and chilly flakes to add flavour…
- Serve it hot with ketchup and juice…
Need a healthy starter to go with your meal? These healthy pizza recipes will satisfy your cravings every time. These Healthy Pizza Recipes Will Convince You to Skip Takeout for Good. Yes, healthy pizza recipes can taste just as good as the pizza you're used to. Feel free to add extra toppings like Black Olives, Tomatoes, Jalepenos and more!