Instant Jain Pizza. Pizza sauce made without onions or garlic! Really turns out nice and is a MUST- TRY! Jain Yummy Pizzas made easily at home!
Ingredients of Instant Jain Pizza
- Prepare of For Pizza Base.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour (Aata).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Curd / Yoghurt.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare of For Toppings.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Cucumber.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Tomatoes Seedless.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Boiled Corn.
- Prepare 1-2 of Green Chillies.
- It’s as needed of Cheese slices.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of Pizza Sauce.
- You need 4 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare of For Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Chaat Masala.
Pizza is a regular visitor to our house — only it doesn't usually come from a delivery person. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week. Instant sound effect button of Pizza Time. Myinstants is where you discover and create instant sound effect buttons.
Instant Jain Pizza step by step
- For Pizza Base Ingredients.
- Let's start with our pizza base. Take a bowl to add Wheat Flour, Salt, Baking Powder, Baking Soda & Oil, now mix them well. Then add Curd gradually and knead a soft dough..
- Now cover it with wet muslin cloth/or wet kitchen towel & let it rest for 5-10 min..
- Take a thick bottom Wok place any ring or bowl in it and place a greased plate on it and pre-heat on medium flame by covering with the lid. Now knead the dough again and divide it into 2. Then roll small pizza base by dusting dry flour on the surface and then prick with a fork..
- Then bake our pizza base in the pre-heated wok for 5-6 min..
- Now spread Butter, Pizza Sauce and Mayonnaise on Pizza Base. Then keep little Cucumber, Green Capsicum, Tomato and Corn. Now add seasoning on toppings, that is Salt and Black Pepper Powder. Now place Cheese Slice and Grated Mozzarella Cheese on Toppings and sprinkle Oregano, Chilli Flakes, Chaat Masala and place Green Chillies at top..
- Now Bake our pizza in Pre-heated thick bottom non-stick Wok/Pan by covering with a lid for 3-5 min at medium flame. then garnish with a Coriander leaf and Serve Hot..
Whether foods such as pizza are considered junk food depends upon how they are made. Smith's Encyclopedia of Junk Food and Fast Food, junk food is defined as "those commercial. Instant Pot Congee is a warm and comforting rice porridge with endless possibilities for fun toppings. This classic dish is made easy with modern equipment. Your Pizza stock images are ready.