Whole wheat pizza. This whole wheat pizza dough recipe is easy to make, it's naturally sweetened with a bit of honey, and it is mega-delicious. Whole wheat pizza crust has a bad reputation. If done wrong, it's often tough, dense, and well… flavorless.
Ingredients of Whole wheat pizza
- You need 1 cup of Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need As needed of Plain Soda Water.
- It’s 3 tsp of Homemade Pizza Sauce.
- You need As needed of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Boiled Corn.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum.
- It’s 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of curd.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of Peppercorn.
- It’s 2 of Green Fresh Chillies optional.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kashmiri Chilli Powder.
Super easy to whip up and can be made in less than an hour! Whole wheat pizza dough shaped into ball on floured wooden background. Not sure what to put on top of your whole wheat pizza, or just looking to try out something a bit different? To improve the nutritional profile of pizza, use half whole-wheat and half all-purpose flour, which yields a light crust with a distinctive nutty taste.
Whole wheat pizza step by step
- Take whole wheat flour, salt, olivd oil and curd. Mix it up well. Now add soda water and knead it into a smooth dough. Cover and keep aside for 10 minutes..
- Saute Onion, garlic, tomato, capcicum in a tsp of oil for 5 minutes. No need to brown and all. Add oregano, peppercorn, Kashmiri chilli powder and salt. Cool and grind to a paste. Store in refrigerator. Use as needed..
- Now take the dough. Cut into 3 equal portion. Take one portion roll it out and prick randomly with fork. Place it on a greased plate and keep inside a preheated pan based with salt and a stand..
- This is how it looks when done. Now apply the pizza sauce, top it with veggies, sprinkle grated cheese of your choice and again heat it in the same pan until cheese melts. Sprinkle oregano and cheese flakes. Done..
- Slice into four and serve hot 😋😋👩🍳.
Made with whole wheat pizza dough. And a sauce, but we already talked about that. I found this crust recipe in a magazine. Here, I've added whole wheat flour to up the nutritional value and modified the amounts to make a dough that's perfectly proportioned for making sheet pan pizza. It turns out perfectly every time, and is the best whole wheat pizza crust you will ever have!