No Yeast Pizza. This no-yeast pizza crust recipe is quick and easy to make without the long hours of letting the dough rise and is perfect for a weeknight No-Yeast Pizza Crust. This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. You know the saying "an apple doesn't fall far from the tree", well I have to And what better way to use up some of the garden's best veggies then with a Pizza with no yeast.
Ingredients of No Yeast Pizza
- Prepare of For the pizza base.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pizza seasoning.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need of For the topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetables of choice.
- You need 2 tbsp of boiled corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of pickled jalapenos.
- It’s 1 tsp of pizza seasoning.
- It’s 1/3 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 2-3 tbsp of pizza pasta sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
Try it with your favourite toppings. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. No yeast pizza dough can also be made using egg and no yogurt or soda is used in such recipe. I will share it sometime soon.
No Yeast Pizza step by step
- Prepare a soft pizza dough by mixing the dough ingredients. Cover and set aside for 10 to 15 minutes. Roll out the dough into a thick chapati and prick holes with a fork..
- Cook the pizza base slightly from both sides on a non stick pan. Remove and set aside. Brush with some butter and then a layer of pizza pasta sauce. Put the shredded cheese all over the base. Now add the veggies of your choice, boiled corn and the jalapenos. Sprinkle some pizza seasoning..
- Heat the non stick pan. Place the prepared pizza onto it. Cover and cook till the base is golden and crisp and the cheese has melted. Enjoy!.
This recipe yields a pizza with good crust and soft inside without being hard. My no yeast pizza dough recipe is simple enough you can make it on your busiest nights. There's no need to wait for it to rise or pre-bake it. Just mix it together, shape it top it and get it in the oven. Try this Pizza Dough – No Yeast recipe, or contribute your own.