Thin Crust Wheat Pizza. Order Your Delivery or Carryout Pizza Online Today! This is a really tasty whole wheat pizza crust! We topped it with oven-roasted tomatoes, feta cheese, spinach leaves, caramelized onions and roasted garlic.
Ingredients of Thin Crust Wheat Pizza
- You need 1.5 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 3/4 of th Cup Curd.
- You need 5 Tsp of Oil.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 Tsp of Eno fruit salt.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Readymade pizza sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Salsa dip.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Onion.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of American Corns.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Capsicum.
- Prepare 1.5 Cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oregano (salted).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
I love using whole wheat flour in my pizza recipes because it has high gluten content. More the gluten and protein, the more the easier it is to form large, robust, stretchy bubbles in your pizza base. Protein is linked up strongly to. Thin Crust Wheat Pizza #NoOvenBaking #Goboundlesswithayushi Tried this Pizza using the technique of kadai baking from masterchef Neha but with few changes in sauce and cooking on tawa.
Thin Crust Wheat Pizza instructions
- Mix the flour, salt, eno and curd together. Knead it to medium dough for atleast 2-3 minutes removing all cracks. Cover with damp cloth and keep aside for atleast an hour..
- After an hour, the dough will nicely ferment. Knead again for few seconds and divide the dough in 6 portions equally..
- Roll each portion in a slightly thin round shape with the help of a rolling pin using little dry flour if required..
- Now fork it everywhere so that it doesn't rise crazily while cooking..
- Now take a heavy bottom kadai/wok. Grease lightly with oil. Keep a cooker stand inside. Place a steel plate onto it and cover whole wok with lid..
- Alternatively, you can simply cook the base on tawa at low flame for 3-4 minutes by slightly greasing it and turning the side..
- Preheat wok for 5 minutes at low flame. If you have light utensil then add salt in the base of wok to avoid burning of utensil..
- Now put the raw pizza base on plate and cover with lid. Cook at low flame for 5 minutes then flip side and cook from another side for 5 minutes..
- You can keep these pizza bases in refrigerator for later use..
- Now to make Pizza, let's prepare sauce first..
- I have taken readymade pizza sauce of fun foods. You can also prepare at home. Check recipe on my channel for the same..
- In pizza sauce, mix mayo, salsa, salt and pepper..
- Now spread little butter on base followed by the prepared pizza sauce..
- Now generously spread mozzarella cheese on it..
- Spread the veggies of your choice along with more cheese on top..
- Sprinkle oregano, Red Chilli Flakes and mixed herbs..
- Now put this pizza to bake in kadai like you did for base above for 10 minutes..
- Or simply grease a griddle with butter and put the pizza on it and cover with lid. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Your yummy easy healthy thin crust Pizza is ready. Eat it guilt free..
- Honestly, i dont miss those maida based pizzas anymore!.
Its a yeast free pizza like her recipe but cooked Pizza on Tawa 🤍 Very tasty and easy to make. Mixed Mayo and salsa dip in Pizza Sauce for more cheesy taste. Whole Wheat Thin Crust Pizza Dough. Make pizza night a work of art! Create your family's favorite organic pizza with the H-E-B Organics Whole Wheat Ultra Thin and Crispy Pizza Crust.