No yeast pizza. This no-yeast pizza crust recipe is quick and easy to make without the long hours of letting the dough rise and is perfect for a weeknight No-Yeast Pizza Crust. This No Yeast Pizza Dough is the quickest, easiest way to make fresh, homemade pizza for your family. You know the saying "an apple doesn't fall far from the tree", well I have to And what better way to use up some of the garden's best veggies then with a Pizza with no yeast.
Ingredients of No yeast pizza
- You need of For dough.
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- You need As needed of Water.
- You need of For pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato kectup.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s of For pizza's topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped fresh capsicum.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- It’s 1 cup of pizza cheese.
- You need 1 cup of paneer.
Try it with your favourite toppings. Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. No yeast pizza dough can also be made using egg and no yogurt or soda is used in such recipe. I will share it sometime soon.
No yeast pizza instructions
- Assalamualaikum, Take a bowl add all pizza's dough ingredients mentioned by list kneaded the dough, keep aside 10 mins,then chopped onion, tomato.
- Now heat a pan add butter or oil,add onion sauté the onion then add chopped tomatoes and add all spices,cooked at least 10 mins cover the lid,now pizza sauce is ready then keep aside,now, take a pizza' dough make a round shape,then spread the pizza sauce,then apply all topping then Baked pizza in pan, 10 min now ready to serve..
This recipe yields a pizza with good crust and soft inside without being hard. My no yeast pizza dough recipe is simple enough you can make it on your busiest nights. There's no need to wait for it to rise or pre-bake it. Just mix it together, shape it top it and get it in the oven. Try this Pizza Dough – No Yeast recipe, or contribute your own.