Pizza muffins. See great recipes for Pizza muffins, Pizza Muffins Cups too! Sure to please the pickiest of eaters, this Pizza Muffin Recipe is a quick & easy mom win! And they can be made to order with your favorite pizza toppings!
Ingredients of Pizza muffins
- It’s 1 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 cup of chopped veggies like all colour bell pepper, corn and onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of thick curd.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of italian herbs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
A fun recipe for pizza bites that's the perfect appetizer. This pizza muffins recipe is a good one to make ahead. They'll keep in the fridge up to a week and This low carb pizza muffins recipe with zucchini is so easy to make. My kids never get tired of eating pizza, but when I want to switch things up a bit, we love making these Pizza Muffins.
Pizza muffins instructions
- You have to mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. And all vegetables, curd oil, pizza sauce..and lastly add water..mix it well. And set for 5 to 10 mins.
- Meanwhile preheat oven at 190 degree for 10 mins…and greeze the muffins tray with oil or butter….
- Now add 1 tbsp better on muffins tray…and apply pizza sauce on it.. spread some veggies, cheese and italian herbs on it.. now bake this muffins for 20 to 22 mins at 190 degree..
They have all of the best parts of a pizza, just in a smaller form! They eat them for breakfast, in. Let the muffins cool slightly and then serve warm (or at room temperature) with a side of warm marinara sauce for dipping. These pizza muffins are so cheesy! Load them with your favorite pizza toppings!