Quick Pizza Bites. In this video I have prepared quick Pizza Bites Recipe. Please don't forget to subscribe my. Snacks or a lite meal can be a dilemma sometimes!
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Bites
- Prepare 2 of hot dog bread loaves.
- Prepare For of pizza stuffing mixture:.
- Prepare 1-2 of finely chopped baby corn.
- It’s 1 of green capsicum finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato (deseeded) finely chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ajwain.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mixed herbs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need As required of Cheese.
- You need As per taste of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s As required of Amul Butter.
Pizza Bites are the best way to feed a hungry crowd something quick and tasty. Made by rolling all your favorite pizza ingredients cinnamon bun style and baking until cheesy and delicious! Topped with sauce, mozz, and mini pepperonis, zucchini makes a surprisingly adorable base for pizza. We may earn commission from the links on this page.
Quick Pizza Bites step by step
- In mixing bowl add all mentioned veggies for stuffing. Add 1 tbsp ajwain, salt..
- Slit hot dog bread loaf into half as shown. Apply butter on both sides. Lightly roast them on tawa griddle on inner side part..
- Apply pizza sauce on buttered sides as shown. On it spread veggies stuffing..
- On it sprinkle grated cheese, Chilli flakes,mix herbs as shown..
- Cover and grill on griddle or/ in oven till cheese melts. Drizzle with tomato ketchup..
- Cut into 3 pieces and Serve Quick pizza bites..
Try these keto pizza bites when you're craving for comfort foods but want to stay in ketosis. These keto pizza bites are keto, low carb, and gluten-free. This blog is supported by readers purchasing. Learn how to make this simple snack In this exclusive video, you'll see how to turn an ordinary zucchini into incredible pizza bites. These pizza bites taste just like pizza using a flattened biscuit and stuffing it full of cheese, pepperoni then baking until My kids love the fun ways of making pizza and seem to eat them even quicker!