Mike's Easy Garlic Pizza Bites.
Ingredients of Mike's Easy Garlic Pizza Bites
- You need of Pizza Bites.
- You need 1 large of Can Pillsbury Fluffy Biscuits [cut into 1/4's – room temperature].
- You need 1/2 cup of Hunts Garlic Spaghetti Sauce [+ reserve amounts – buy the larger 32 oz can].
- You need 1 of Package Pepperoni Slices [use as needed-see photo].
- It’s 1 tsp of Each: Garlic Powder – Onion Powder – Black Pepper.
- It’s of Motzerella Cheese [room temperature].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese [+ reserves].
- You need 1 tbsp of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dehydrated Onions.
- Prepare 1 dash of Parmesan Cheese – Dried Basil – Dried Parsley – Powdered Garlic & Onions [toppers].
- Prepare of Kitchen Equipment.
- It’s of Regular Sized Non-Stick Pie Pans.
- It’s of Options.
- You need 1 small of Can 1" Pineapple Chunks.
- You need of Canadian Bacon.
Mike's Easy Garlic Pizza Bites instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 375°..
- ° Mix everything together that doesn't say Toppers or [+ reserve amounts] ° Cut biscuits in quarters and carefully seperate and pull apart. ° Gently mix everything together..
- ° Place everything in a sprayed or non-stock oven safe dish. ° Add residual spaghetti sauce at the bottom of your bowl to your biscuits in the bake pan. ° Add additional spaghetti sauce if you feel your biscuit mixture needs just a bit more moisture. Add additional sauce to any gaps or openings between your biscuits. ° Generously add Pepperoni Slices..
- ° Sprinkle top liberally with grated Parmesan Cheese and Motzerella Cheese. Add minor dashes of Dried Basil, Dried Parsley, Powdered Onion and Powdered Garlic to top..
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until your cheeses are bubbling and your biscuits are light and fluffy..
- Serve with sides of warmed Hunts Garlic Spaghetti Sauce lightly sprinkled with fresh Basil and Parmesan Cheese..