Rotisserie Chicken Pizza.
Ingredients of Rotisserie Chicken Pizza
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of instant yeast.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped rotisserie chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of black olives, chopped.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s pinch of oregano.
Rotisserie Chicken Pizza step by step
- Combine flour, yeast, salt, sugar and water in a bowl, mixing until a ball of dough forms..
- Set aside the dough for five minutes to rest. Use this time to pre-heat your oven at 350°F C..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin, just so it takes shape but transfer unto a greased pizza tray before stretching dough with your fingers..
- Build your pizza! Layer on tomato paste, then cheese and all other toppings. Optional, reserve some cheese for dusting on the pizza after adding all other toppings. Remember to sprinkle oregano for an authentic Italian taste..
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 12-15 minutes..