Simple Homemade Pizza. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings Make perfect pizza at home! Pizza from scratch in under an hour. Much better than the ones you buy!
Ingredients of Simple Homemade Pizza
- You need 1 packages of wraps.
- Prepare 1 can of Prego Sauce.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of pineapple slices.
- Prepare 400 grams of ham (any preferred choice).
- Prepare 1 of brocolli.
- It’s 1 packages of tortilla chips.
Want to make a better homemade pizza? With a few simple tweaks, you can fire up a great. Making homemade pizza at your own apartment is cheaper than almost any other group dinner situation. You make some sauce, you get a little bit of cheese and use whatever you've got in your. really simple homemade pizza.
Simple Homemade Pizza step by step
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Slice pineapple slices into smaller slices.
- Cut ham into strips.
- Remove stems from brocolli and prepare the leafy portions only.
- Crush some tortilla chips.
- Pre-heat oven at 230º.
- Lay wrap on a plate as pizza base.
- Apply Prego Sauce on the pizza base.
- Design the pizza with the prepared tomatoes, pineapples & ham..
- Add small portions of brocolli & crushed tortilla chips to finish the design.
- Place prepared pizza into oven and heat for 6-8min or until brown.
For this, I'm going to make a pretty simple American-style pizza with my family's three favorite toppings – Italian turkey sausage, turkey pepperoni, and black olives. A great recipe for homemade pizza dough and sauce. If you're short on time and crave breakfast for dinner (wait, isn't that every night?) this super simple pizza has your name all over it. This is a versatile pizza dough and you can use any combination of fresh vegetables like bell peppers, zucchini, tomatoes, etc. The crust is crisp and on.