Pepperoni Pizza Sticks. These cheesy pepperoni pizza crescent sticks are a great snack or appetizer to serve, as they are sure to please! Make pizza dough: Mix the yeast in with the warm water. Seal the dough well around the.
Ingredients of Pepperoni Pizza Sticks
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of Pillsbury classic pizza crust.
- It’s 8 piece of String cheese (I use mozzarella cheddar ones from sargento).
- It’s 32 piece of pepperoni.
- It’s 4 tsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of 15oz can pizza sauce.
- You need 1 of rolling pin.
- It’s 1 of Pizza cutter.
Obviously, if you're not a fan of pepperoni, just leave those out. You could try adding in some sliced bell peppers, mushrooms. Use this recipe as a template for whatever pizza-stick variation you want to try. And take a tip for these toppings from the way I snipped the pepperoni into strips rather than keeping it in rounds; the.
Pepperoni Pizza Sticks instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brush a large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Sprinkle flour over work surface then unroll pizza crust dough and use rolling pin to roll dough out some.
- Use pizza cutter to cut down the middle of the dough and across 3 times making a total of 4 strips.
- Put 4 pieces of pepperoni on each strip and a stick of string cheese.
- Roll and shape each strip into logs making sure the cheese and pepperoni are sealed inside.
- Place on cookie sheet and brush with remaining tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake 8-10 mins.
- Eat and enjoy :).
These Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks are a quick and easy afternoon snack that kids of all ages approve of. Food – Cheesy Pepperoni Pizza Sticks. When I saw the recipe for these pepperoni-filled snacks, I knew my three young daughters would like making them. They're quick and fun to assemble—especially when they work. pepperoni pizza-sticks nutrition facts and nutritional information. These are the PERFECT game day or after school snack!