Taco Pizza. This Taco Pizza is Mexican meets Italian. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. Taco Pizza Recipe. posted by Christy Denney
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- Prepare 2 packages of Betty Crocker pizza crust mix.
- It’s 1 of as needed Ortega taco sauce (mild).
- You need 1/2 can of Refried beans.
- You need 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of Old El Paso taco seasoning mix.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Mexican taco cheese (Kraft).
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeño slices, jarred (Mt. Olive).
- It’s 1 of Banana peppers rings (Mt. Olive).
You'll need refrigerated crescent rolls, softened cream cheese, sour cream, ground beef or turkey, taco seasoning, tomato, shredded cheese, and lettuce. Tacos and pizza together at last. All the standard taco toppings on a pizza, customized to your tastes. delicious as it is bad for you. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and more making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you.
Taco Pizza instructions
- Cook and season ground beef according to taco seasoning mix instructions..
- Lightly spray cookie sheet or pizza pan with No Stick spray. Pre-heat oven and prepare crust according to package instructions. Press pizza dough on pan of choice..
- Spread taco sauce evenly over dough. Layer with refried beans, ground beef, and cheese. Then top with jalapeños and banana peppers to taste..
- Cook 12-17 mins or until crust is golden brown..
- Tip: After baking pizza, add chopped tomatoes, lettuce, hot sauce, and crushed Doritos for additional flavor.
Technology has finally led to this moment. The taco pizza. the conclusion of all Mexican-Italian-American food fusion. Fill this delicious pizza with taco toppings like ground beef. Today's taco pizza recipe is one that I made for the Super Bowl. I got my inspiration from a recipe I saw at Jolene's Culinary Adventures.