Breakfast Pizza. Breakfast Pizza Recipes Homemade breakfast pizzas make an easy morning meal. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it delicious with our top picks for breakfast pizza recipes. Breakfast pizza is best served immediately after baking, but leftovers can be enjoyed later if stored propery.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza
- You need of Crispy cheese topping.
- You need 2 of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Crispy pepperoni.
- You need 6 of turkey pepperoni slices.
- It’s of Pizza crust.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten or egg sub.
Vegan Buffalo, Buffalo Pizza Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland. I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland The most famous Midwestern breakfast pizza was born from a chain of convenience stores in Iowa called Casey's General Store. Casey's locations make and sell breakfast pizzas all day long.
Breakfast Pizza step by step
- Heat a small non-stick pan on high. Brown the mushrooms on both sides(do not add salt). Sprinkle cheese evenly over mushroom and cook until cheese is melted and brown. Use a spatula to loosen the cheese and flip it over and brown the other side. When browned place cheese on a paper towel and set aside..
- Place turkey pepperoni on a napkin and place a napkin on top. Put in microwave for 1 minute then check to see if it is crispy, you can add 30 seconds to make it crispier if needed. set aside. (my kids love to make pepperoni chips as a snack.).
- Using your small non-stick pan cook your egg base. No added oil is needed. Swirl the eggs in the pan just like cooking an omelette. I like to get my egg slightly browned then I flip and brown other side. In this dish I like the golden brown egg, it gives it a pizza crust feel..
- Heat up sauce in microwave..
- Now assemble pizza. Place egg on the plate. Spread the sauce on the "crust". Set the crispy cheese on top of the sauce. Lastly add the pepperoni and enjoy..
- I really enjoyed this breakfast pizza. This dish has very few carbs and is gluten free and because you cook out most of the fat in the cheese and use turkey pepperoni it is a low calorie option.
Standard pizza dough is topped with their signature cheese sauce, sausage, scrambled eggs, and cheese. This Breakfast Pizza recipe makes for a great weekend breakfast, it's simple, delicious and totally homemade. My latest favorite weekend breakfast is a breakfast pizza. I was a bit skeptical at first, you know, eggs on a pizza, that's got to be strange, right? I love this but I made some changes to better suit our tastes.