Homemade Pizza. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Learning how to make pizza at home? This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish with a crisp, golden crust.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza
- It’s of Dough.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cup of Bread flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 packages of quick rose pizza dough yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water (110° F).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn meal.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 15 slice of Turkey pepperoni.
- You need 1/3 cup of Italian sausage pieces, cooked.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- You need of Buttered crust.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
I've been making homemade pizza for many years now and as many of you know it's pretty hard to get a great homemade pizza with similar results as the ones baked in a wood fire oven. Then try this simple homemade margherita pizza recipe. Learn how to make a pizza at home for the ultimate Friday night feast. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week.
Homemade Pizza instructions
- combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast and Italian seasoning in the bowl of a stand mixer and incorporate.
- add water and oil to dry mixture while dough hook is turning on low speed.
- mix until smooth dough ball forms (if too dry add tablespoon of water until correct consistency, if too wet add tablespoon of flour until desired consistency).
- knead dough on a clean, dry surface for 2-3 minutes.
- coat bottom of large bowl with olive oil and add dough, turning to coat with oil, then cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- place dough in warm spot to double in size.
- after dough has doubled in size, remove from bowl and divide into two equal pieces.
- other half of dough ball can be frozen for future use.
- place pizza stone on oven track and preheat oven to 450° F for at least 30 minutes.
- use rolling pin to work dough into large, thin circle (about 1/4 inch thick).
- sprinkle corn meal on wooden pizza peel.
- transfer dough to pizza peel and add toppings.
- combine melted butter, seasoning and garlic powder in a small dish coat edges of crust using a pastry brush.
- sprinkle more corn meal onto pizza stone and slide pizza from peel onto pizza stone and bake for 15 minutes.
Even making your own dough only really adds a few minutes to the prep time! Pile on your favorite. "Make quick, easy homemade pizza tonight! Homemade pizza sauce + homemade crust that comes together in a flash and tastes amazing!" A great recipe for homemade pizza dough and sauce. I love it when the whole family gets involved in making a meal. Homemade Pizza: Okay, I've been making pizza at home for a long time.