Taco Pizza. Simmer a few minutes, then remove from heat. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water.
Ingredients of Taco Pizza
- It’s 1 packages of pizza crust.
- It’s 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 4 cup of shredded taco cheese.
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- It’s 1 large of tomato.
- It’s 2 cup of crushed nacho cheese doritos.
- Prepare 1 cup of taco sauce.
- It’s 1 packages of taco seasoning.
While tostada shells and taco shells are traditionally used for Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is also a perfect Taco Tuesday dinner idea. Taco Pizza is a Mexican meets Italian dinner. Pizza dough topped with beans, salsa, beef, cheese, and all the toppings. If you're looking to switch up your Taco Tuesday, this Taco Pizza is the perfect twist on dinner!
Taco Pizza instructions
- preheat oven to 400°F.
- brown hamburger. drain. add about a quarter inch of water in pan with hamburger, heat to boiling and add Taco seasoning and stir til water is gone..
- I use Pillsbury pizza crust but you can use what ever you like. un roll crust to fit cookie sheet or pizza pan and bake roughly ten minutes or until almost turning golden or until you reached desired crust texture. some may like it crunchy some may like it soft..
- once you've reached desired crust then remove crust from oven and spread Taco sauce over the crust evenly. leave about a half inch around the outside..
- once hamburger is done then spread evenly over the Taco sauce. spread cheese over the hamburger and then continue to bake til cheese starts to melt..
- once cheese is melted then remove from oven and add lettuce then tomato then nacho cheese chips. AND ENJOY.!.
- you can also put jalapeno or black olives or whatever you want. customize and just have fun with it..
Made with refried beans, salsa, taco meat, cheese and topped with all your favorite taco toppings, this Taco Pizza is a delicious spin on pizza night. If you have leftover Taco Meat or leftover Instant Pot Refried Beans, Taco Pizza turns your leftovers into a whole new meal that your family will love. DELIVERY & CARRYOUT LOCATIONS ARE OPEN! Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more.