Easy Breakfast Pizza. Just Like Cereal, It Comes In A Bowl And Tastes Great With Milk. There's a Pop-Tarts® Flavor For Everyone. Visit Now & Find in a Store Near You Today!
Ingredients of Easy Breakfast Pizza
- It’s of ingredients.
- You need 2 packages of pilsbury pizza crust.
- It’s 1 can of sausage gravy.
- Prepare 1 dozen of eggs.
- You need 2 packages of bacon pieces in a jar.
- It’s 1 packages of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 packages of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare 1 packages of sausage links-20(cut up).
While the crust is cooking, I like to cook the eggs until they are soft scrambled. Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland.
Easy Breakfast Pizza step by step
- preheat oven to directions on pizza crust.
- place parchment paper on 16" pizza pan.
- form pizza dough into 2 round pizza shape.
- spread half of the can of gravy on each pizza dough.
- sprinkle each pizza with eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese.
- bake each for 15 min or until golden brown.
I used to make this bacon pizza for my morning drivers when I worked at a delivery place. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland Breakfast Pizza is one of family favorite breakfast recipes! From the crescent roll crust to the eggs and cheese and everything in between, this pizza is filling and so tasty. Plus this pizza is made in a sheet pan, so it's super easy to make! This easy breakfast pizza recipe was a winner in my home and I bet it will be in your house, too!