Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza Buffalo Style Chicken Pizza. Pour half of the buffalo sauce over chicken and toss to coat. Combine cheddar and mozzarella cheeses; sprinkle a third over the crust.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Prepare of Pizza Dough.
- It’s 3 cup of flour.
- You need 1 cup of Hot Water.
- It’s 1 packages of Dry Pizza Crust yeast pack.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s of Buffalo Chicken Topping.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Cubed, bite sized Chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Ranch or Blue cheese dressing.
- You need 1/2 cup of Hot Sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
Melt the butter, add the hot sauce and toss with the chicken. Spread the ranch dressing on the pizza crust. It is ready to be devoured! Set pizza on pizza pan to the side and clean board.
Buffalo Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°f.
- Make dough by mixing flour,salt,and olive oil. Then mix hot water and yeast package. Let yeast and water stand for 1-2 minutes. Mix yeast mixture into flour mixture..
- Lay flour on table and knead the pizza dough for about 2 minutes. Place dough in a bowl, cover with dish towel or plastic wrap. Let sit and rise for 1 hour..
- Knead dough out again, lay flour out so no sticking occurs. Start to roll out dough. This may make two full pizzas or one big pizza..
- After rolling dough, mix ranch or blue cheese with hot sauce and some, not all, hot sauce. Mix well so it is evenly distributed..
- Pour mixture on to dough, spread evenly. Add Cheddar cheese on to and if you want, add hot sauce to top and the same with the ranch or blue cheese..
- (Optional) You may fold over the crust carefully, so it wraps over the chicken topping..
- Place in oven for at least 1 hour or until you believe crust is fully cooked..
In a medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter and stir in Worcestershire, hot sauce, and tomato sauce. Remove the chicken from grill and. (You can use minced garlic, if you prefer). Spread the mixture on the pizza crust. Toss the chicken pieces in the hot sauce, and spread over pizza. You can drizzle the rest of the hot sauce over the pizza for extra kick.