Jalapeño Popper Pizza. This was the BEST jalapeno popper pizza recipe that I have ever made or tried! I used Sherri 's personal recipe 'Basic Pizza. From jalapeno poppers to tasty burgers – the combinations are endless.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Pizza
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need 1 can of Pilsbury Pizza Dough (or favorite dough).
- Prepare of Sauce.
- It’s 8 oz of refried beans.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Sea Salt, grinded.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 2 cup of mexican blend shredded cheese.
- Prepare 3 medium of jalapeno peppers, sliced.
- You need 1 lb of bacon, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of Diced Rotel & Green Chiles, drained.
Jalapeno Popper Party Dip & Pizza Rolls. Baked Artichoke and Jalapeño Cheese Spread. Jalapeño poppers, or jalapeño bites, are jalapeño peppers that have been hollowed out, stuffed with a mixture of cheese, spices, and sometimes ground meat, and sometimes breaded and deep fried. Pepperoni & Jalapeno Pizza recipe: Try this Pepperoni & Jalapeno Pizza recipe, or contribute your Add olive oil, oregano, dried basil, salt and pepper and pulse to combine.
Jalapeño Popper Pizza instructions
- Line a baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non stick baking spray.
- Spread out the pizza dough across length of the pan. (You can use any pizza dough you wish, I used premade for quickness).
- Chop the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and throw in a medium frying pan.
- Cook bacon until just before thoroughly cooked and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce until well blended.
- Spread the sauce evenly over the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese, and the rest of the toppings (Jalapeños, Rotel, Bacon) over top. (I did not have fresh Jalapeños, so I used pre-cut)..
- Once the oven is preheated, bake the pizza for approximately 18 to 22 minutes or until the crust is slightly golden brown..
- Remove from the oven and serve! Tastes great with some Ortega or Sour Cream..
Posted by whatsgabycooking in Step-by-Step Recipes. This tastes just like one of those insanely addictive jalapeno poppers, but it's on a pizza! Pizza with jalapeno pepper, dried tomatoes and chicken breast on black dough. Fresh Jalapenos are sliced in half and filled with a rich I love jalapenos in any way, shape or form! Jalapeno Popper Pizza – Fresh pizza dough topped with cream cheese, mozzarella, colby jack cheeses, fresh jalapenos and crispy bacon.