Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕. Since we've been working from home for quite a while, I need something to distract myself from the monotonous schedule. Have a pizza party your family will love by making thick-crusted pan pizzas that everyone can take part in making. This recipe for a pan pizza dough is soft and doughy and one the entire family will enjoy.
Ingredients of Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕
- Prepare 4 cups of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp. of Active dry yeast.
- You need 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- You need 1 3/4 cups of Warm water.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Honey – adds a nice flavor.
Mike Fitzick, also known as The Pizza Jew recently flew over to Gozney HQ to share his tips and tricks for the perfect Roccbox pizzas. It tastes amazing and is extremely airy and light but shaping is. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs then baked in an oven. Whisk together the water, yeast, olive oil, and salt.
Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕 step by step
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Whisk in honey. Once foamy, add the rest of the ingredients and mix..
- I use Kitchenaid with dough hook to mix all the ingredients for about 2 minutes..
- Place in well greased bowl for 2 hours..
- Divide into two greased bowls and let rise again another 30 minutes..
- Roll out the dough with rolling pin, add sauce and preferred toppings..
- We like our pizzas with pepperoni, mozzarella and a sauce with a can of peeled tomatoes, salt, dried basil and a little olive oil. Mix in a blender..
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake for 10 minutes or until pizza is golden brown..
If using the dough from the refrigerator, let it come to room temperature before working with it. Get recipes like this and more in the Munchies Recipes. After purchasing the Pizza Dough, players can add other ingredients to the pizza for free, such as Sauce, Cheese, or Peppers. Easy At-Home Pizza Dough (from the Guys at Roberta's). All products linked here have been independently selected by our.