Mini pizzas. HI lovelies ,in this video you will learn how to make pizza from scratch. The pizza dough, pizza sauce ,minced meat sauce.please share this video with. Customize individual biscuit pizza your way!
Ingredients of Mini pizzas
- Prepare 1 pkg of English muffins.
- Prepare 1 jar of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 pkg of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Fresh herbs (basil or oregano).
- It’s of Toppings: Italian sausage, peppers, onions, olives, pepperoni, pineapple, ham or bacon.
These mini pizzas are crescent roll dough topped with sauce, cheese and toppings, then baked to golden brown perfection. A bite sized version of pizza that makes for a fun and unique appetizer. Served hot or cold, these little pizzas are wonderful. Their small size makes them ideal for an after-school snack or kid-friendly party.
Mini pizzas step by step
- Split a English muffin in half….toast until golden brown..
- Spoon tomato sauce onto each toasted muffin..
- Arrange your favorite topping onto each muffin, then sprinkle with shredded cheese and herbs..
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake in a 400 degree oven until cheese is bubbly and golden brown.(approx 10-15 min).
Mini Pizza Cups Recipe photo by Taste of Home. A mini pizza is fun and easy recipe for pizza night. Make a big batch for freezing and cold-pizza breakfast, too. We are big pizza lovers at our house. It seems like my kids are asking for pizza at.