Homemade Veggies Pizza. It's made with crescent roll dough, flavored cream cheese, and lots of healthy fresh veggies, like broccoli, carrots, and bell peppers. So, to make my perfect vegetarian pizza, I'm going to start with some olive oil right on the crust. A good amount of olive oil.
Ingredients of Homemade Veggies Pizza
- It’s of For the pizza dough:.
- It’s 3 cups of purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cultured buttermilk (optional).
- It’s 11/2 tsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of For the topping:.
- Prepare of Brussel sprouts (sliced).
- Prepare of Sliced shiitakes mushroom (I use dry shiitake and I soaked, you can use the fresh one instead).
- You need of Bell pepper (sliced).
- You need of Onions (tiny sliced).
- Prepare of Fresh spinach.
- Prepare of Pasta sauce.
- You need of Pepper and salt for taste.
- You need of Chilli flake (optional).
Learning how to make pizza at home? This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish with a crisp, golden crust. Feel free to use whatever toppings your family enjoys on this homemade pizza recipe. In this video, we show you how to make a delicious, fresh veggie pizza.
Homemade Veggies Pizza instructions
- Combine the lukewarm water with sugar and yeast, let it sit for 8-10 minutes.
- In the mixing bowl or stand mixer combine all the rest of the ingredients add the yeast mixture. Knead at low speed until the dough comes together and pulled away from the side of the bowl..
- Transfer the dough to lightly greased bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place it in warm place. Allow the dough to rise for an hour or until doubled in size..
- Meanwhile, prepare the topping. I like to sautés the Brussel sprouts and the mushroom. So here what I do, heat up a teflon with a bit of oil. Sauted brussel sprouts and mushroom season with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Preheat the oven at 425-450F if using pizza pan, and 500F if using pizza stone. Once the dough has risen, use your hands to gently declare it and transfer to a lightly floured surface. And Knead briefly until smooth to remove any air pockets..
- Use either your hands or rolling pin to work the dough into 12 inch circle or you can make it rectangle. (You can brush the entire surface of pizza with oil or olive oil, but this time I skipped this steps). Use fork or toothpick poke holes all over the center of the pizza..
- Then layers with pasta sauce and add your desired toppings and bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until toppings are golden brown. Take it out from the oven, slice, and serve..
- Don’t forget to sprinkle chilli flakes if you like spicy on your pizza 🍕 Enjoy!.
It's not what you think, but First we use bake a refrigerated crescent roll dough, then top it with a homemade ranch-flavored. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week. Even making your own dough only really adds a few minutes to the prep time! How To Make The Best Homemade Pizza. Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce: Add the salt to the can of tomatoes and puree with an immersion blender, or transfer to a.