Thai Curry Pizza.
Ingredients of Thai Curry Pizza
- Prepare 4 oz of Mama Mary's Pizza Crust.
- It’s 3 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red curry paste.
- You need 1/8 cup of red onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of pineapple.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
Thai Curry Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bring pan to medium heat..
- Season chicken with cumin and black pepper. Add to pan, and cook until 165°F..
- Spread red curry paste over pizza crust. Evenly spread cheese over top of curry paste..
- Wash veggies. Dice green pepper, yellow pepper, and red onion. Sprinkle veggies and pineapple over cheese..
- Remove chicken from heat, chop, and add over top of veggies..
- Cook in over for 10-12 minutes..