Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza. This is a great recipe when you don't want to wait for the dough to rise for too long. The recipe for this thin-crust pizza is inspired by one I found in an old issue of the now defunct Everyday Food magazine. Thin crust topped with onions, mushrooms, spinach, cheese and thyme!
Ingredients of Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza
- It’s 500 grams of flour (A).
- Prepare 250 grams of water (A).
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar (A).
- It’s 1 TSP of salt (A).
- You need 1 TSP of instant dry yeast (A).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil (A).
- You need 1 package of fresh large white mushrooms (B).
- It’s 30 grams of butter (B).
- It’s 1/2 TSP of salt (B).
- It’s 2 of medium sized tomatoes (C).
- You need 1/2 of medium sized red onion (C).
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced (C).
- It’s 1/2 TSP of salt (C).
- It’s 1 handful of parsley leaves (C).
- It’s 1/2 TSP of black pepper (C).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste (C).
- Prepare 250 grams of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare can of oil spray.
You wont feel full even after having a few wedges. If you are looking for a thin crust pizza recipe, I strongly. Pizza dough is topped with pizza sauce, tomato, prosciutto, mushrooms and mozzarella, then baked to perfection. The Pizzeria! style Spinach Mushroom brings the best of DiGiorno to your kitchen with spinach and mushroom on a preservative-free hand-tossed thin crust.
Thin Crust Mushroom Pizza step by step
- To prepare the dough add the solid ingredients, mix them well and add the water. Max dough into a single ball; but don't knead for a long time. Cover and let sit for hours..
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the sliced mushrooms in a single layer. Turn to the other side when brown. Add salt after they get cold in a side dish..
- Add all (C) ingredients in a blender. Check the desired consistency and taste. Set aside..
- Take half the dough after it has risen and roll on a floured surface with a rolling pin into a thin layer to cover up the whole area of your pizza stone..
- Now we assemble everything. First spray the pizza stone with the oil. Spread the dough. Add the tomato sauce then the mozzarella cheese and finally the mushrooms..
- Stick in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes or until the dough moves easily on the stone and the surface of the pizza is golden brown..
- Slice the pizza and serve after 10 minutes rest..
Make DiGiorno pizza just one of a variety of foods you enjoy each week. A perfect combination is one portion, a fresh salad and great company. I love pizza and normally my husband and I love Your pizza, but when we tried this Spinach and mushroom pizza we where disappointed. The same delicious crust as pizzeria!, but in a thin profile. We start with a preservative-free crust drizzled with extra virgin olive oil and top it with flavorful.