Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza. A video of the dish being prepared went viral due to the reaction to the number of steps in the recipe as well as the finished product. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the Shredded mozzarella for that classic pizza flavor and smoked gouda for deep smoky flavor. Smoked gouda pairs wonderfully with the sweet BBQ sauce.
Ingredients of Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza
- It’s 3 cups of unbleached bread flour.
- It’s 2 cups of white whole wheat bread flour.
- It’s 2.5 tablespoons of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of mustard powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 of of an onion.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- You need of Italian cheese Blend.
- Prepare of parmesian cheese.
The advantage of this is that deep dish dough only takes about a half hour to rise instead. Spread re-fried beans on top of the crescent roll layer (this can be challenging; just do it gently and your rolls wont get too mangled). After a recipe for "deep fried BBQ chicken stuffed pizzadilla" intrigued — and slightly horrified — people on the internet, food editor @chezspence took one for the team and made his own. kind of tempted to make that deep fried bbq chicken deep dish quesadilla pepperoni pizza tonight. Switch up pizza night with this Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe!
Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza step by step
- First: prepare your dough by mixing together both flours, bread seasonings and yeast. Then add water until there is no more flour in the bowl. Let rest for 8-12 hours, Mix olive oil into the dough, let rest for 1 hour or less. Kneed the dough and separate into two even sized pizza (ingredients enough for 2-3 pizza crusts) put dough's into the fridge and store for a day before use..
- While preparing the toppings, form your dough to the pan in which it will bake and pre heat the oven to 450 degrees farenheight..
- Prepare chicken breast by slicing into strips. If preparing ahead of time, marinate the chicken in a mixture of red wine vinegar and southwest style mustard and chives. Cook chicken and cube it..
- Prepare the caramelized onions by slicing your half onion into strips and adding to a stove pot until they are sautéed. Add brown sugar and balsamic vinegar and mix well. Cook until the sauce evaporates into the onions..
- Prepare the Red Bell pepper by cutting it into small pieces, setting the pieces onto a paper towel lined dish and cooking in the microwave for 1 minute to get most of the moisture out..
- Assemble your pizza by putting a layer of cheese down first, then add an even layer of bbq sauce on top. On your toppings evenly in any order, and cover the top with your extra cheese..
- Bake on 450 degrees for 25-30 minutes, let sit for 15 mins afterwards before cutting into, and enjoy!.
With barbecue sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon, and cilantro, this Barbecue Chicken Pizza will be a new family favorite. Combine a whole wheat pizza crust, homemade clean BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, sliced red onions, and fresh cilantro for the Best BBQ Chicken Pizza There are so many different styles, from Neapolitan, thin-crusted, deep dish, and so on. I love that, when it comes to toppings, you can put. Easy, delicious and healthy Deep Dish BBQ Chicken Pizza recipe from SparkRecipes. Mix flour and yogurt together and press into pan.