Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever. Combine flour, salt, sugar, dry milk, butter or margarine, yeast. Everyone needs a good Pizza Dough Recipe in their collection, and this one is my favorite because it's so easy and flavorful! Though I recently created a Wheat Pizza Crust that is phenomenal as well!
Ingredients of Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of ap flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of course salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of of each – basil, oregano, and thyme.
- It’s 3 tbsp of evoo.
Dozens of reviewers agree this recipe makes the best gluten-free pizza crust ever! Check the comments section for tons of tips and glowing reviews. Once you nail the Best Pizza Dough Recipe, you will never want take out pizza again. (Well, you know what I mean.) Seriously this will impress your friends. This really is the best pizza dough recipe.
Best Pizza Crust Recipe…Ever step by step
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water. Let stand about 5 minutes..
- Combine flours, salt, and herbs in a large bowl. Make a well in the flour mixture. Pour yeast mixture into the well, then add olive oil..
- Stir with fork to incorporate dry and wet ingredients. Stir until dough forms..
- Shape dough into ball and place into a large, greased bowl. Turn to cover entire surface of dough. Cover with plastic wrap and let double in size at room temperature. About 45_60 minutes..
- Punch down dough and shape into three balls. Lightly brush individual balls with olive oil and cover with plastic wrap..
- Let rise another 30-45 minutes. Shape dough by hand working from center to outer edge, 1/2 inch thick top with sauce, favorite toppings and cheese. Bake at 450° f for about twenty minutes..
It makes a pizza crust my entire family loves, and my friends were seriously impressed when I made the same Best pizza dough recipe Ingredients. You'll find full measurements for these ingredients in the printable recipe card at the end of this article. Slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone or pan. We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! Peter Reinhart's Napoletana pizza dough recipe.