Chicken Super Supreme Pizza. Make pizza night super duper out of this world with this homemade Chicken Super Supreme Pizza recipe. Divide pizza dough in four portions and roll pizza base Place pizza base in baking pan Top with pizza sauce, cooked chicken, smoked turkey, sliced black olives, sliced mushrooms, onions. Saturday night special – Pizza time.
Ingredients of Chicken Super Supreme Pizza
- You need of Pizza Dough.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of warm water.
- Prepare of Super supreme topping.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of diced chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar (to add extra taste to chicken).
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped into circles.
- Prepare 1 medium of green bell pepper chopped into circles.
- You need 1/2 cup of black olives.
- It’s 1 packages of mozzarella cheese.
Enjoy the taste of true Pizza Royalty. Nine tasty toppings: ham, pepperoni, Italian sausage, beef, onions, mushrooms, green peppers, black olives, pork. The delicious Chicken Supreme pizza features succulent chicken breast, mushrooms and caramelised onions. Spicy Chicken Supreme is / was my absolute favorite!
Chicken Super Supreme Pizza instructions
- Combine 1/4cup warm water, 1 1/2tsp. Active dry yeast and 1/2tsp. Sugar. Set a side mixture for 5minutes..
- In the mixer bowl place the 3 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 1tsp. Salt (toss the flour and salt using a fork) then form a well in the middle of the dry mixture. Add the 2tbsp. Olive oil, and 1/4 cup yeast mixture..
- Fold the dry ingredients into the center carefully allowing it to absorb the wet ingredients. Use the dough mixer for 2minutes to create a well combined ingredients..
- Knead the dough for 2minutes on a floured surface..
- Spread a good amount of olive oil into a large bowl then toss the dough around making the dough fully covered with oil to prevent sticking and allowing it to rise nicely for 1hour. Cover the bowl with a plate or plastic wrap..
- After an hour, punch down the rised dough and knead it for 3minutes. Then let it rise again till you finish cooking the chicken..
- Saute the chicken using the 2tbsp. Olive oil., add the 1/2tsp. Salt, 1/2tsp. Ground black pepper, 1/2tsp. Paprika then add 2tbsp. Apple cider vinegar. Let the chicken absorb all the spices..
- Prepare the pizza by rolling the dough evenly on the pizza tray. Spread the Italian pizza sauce, chicken, chopped onions, chopped green bell pepper, black olives and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake the pizza on a high heat oven for 10 – 15minutes or till the the edges are fully bake and crispy..
However nobody carries it anymore – it's impossible to find! The Spicy Chicken Supreme is easily my favorite frozen pizza. Unfortunately it has become impossible to find in my area. In the past they always seemed to. Chicken bacon, chicken sausage, beef pepperoni, pineapple, peppers, mushrooms and olives with a double layer of mozzarella cheese.